This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Shura-Ookami
    User
    Member since March 03, 2020

Soldier Name : Shura-Ookami

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1053555296

Have You Claimed Your Soldier : Yes

Appeal: I've just loaded up BF4 for the first time in a long and play some games, till today when i go for a conquest large i got banned and a menssage from adm show (BAN BAN AIM BOT ETC ETC Appeal in site etc...)I am banned!!
    I resserched how can i get some explanations and ended up here.

Some random dude show up and report me for this: https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1053555296

(M249 HSKR)
    What does that mean?
    I do not understand those acronyms!

I never used any kind of hack in this games and my status show that even my aim is about some 15%!!
    I'm from Brazil, My password inclues caps lock a name that i invented and numbers!
    Its not compromised. and is fair good enought.
    You guys can sersh in my computer all you want to find some kind off cheating tool even in my historic!
    This is some kind of mistake.
    Please Disban my account.

• Shura-Ookami
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• Shura-Ookami
    User

Yes I Can!

As my accuracy of 31%, this shows that I am not using any type of hacking tools since obviously a hack does not make a mistake!
    What they did to me was based on a buggy score that must have occurred due to the transition from DICE servers.
    Even when I connect to BF4, a message appears saying that my data may be wrong because EA does not own BF4 servers.

Look at this shit ... ACCURACY at 11% I basically miss everything, I was just lucky to have such positive statuses!
    My position on the team based on the score indicates that I was obviously carryed and would not win alone no matter how much I lay in a corner shooting like crazy just to raise my points and try to improve my score and unlock outfits.

I don't use any kind of hack.
    A good score is no reason for such a severe ban because someone who is obviously much more addicted than I, was killed by a banal strategy!
    I tell you with absolute certainty to enter the team winning to sit in an enemy spawn and strafe in a place here is nothing but suppression fire!

Where some kind off video from my account shooting without making mistakes?
    Any pictures of my character killing 10 people in a snap with no enemy reaction time?

Because man I'm bad!
    Why disturb the life of a guy who plays for fun and cares about a good and fair community?

I play bf since 3 when I won for Origin on the "ON THE HOUSE" event and win a free game.
    And at 3 I had a lot more positive kda's and I played better incomparably.

I'm bad at Bf4
    I tell you sincerely that you can keep me monitored 100% I guarantee, you will never see me use a hack!

You banned by score?
    why don't you ask for concrete proof?
    Video, photo!
    A print screen would be enough to show a guy with a hack!
    If I had known about this reporting tool, I myself would have guaranteed fair bans with hard evidence!

This is not fair to me.
    I don't deserve a ban.
    I didn't do anything wrong!

How could I place a better appeal?
    You are moderators!
    You should have tests like:

"Ah look at the programs your computer was running during the game!"

Or something like:

"Your account has been compromised and you have logged in to 2 different places like Russia etc. ..."

But no ... you're telling me that having a positive score gave me a ban ...

Look this enemy:     RUS_4uck_N:       k:35  D:9  S:7,399 It's a hack too??

• Shura-Ookami
    Administrator

1. Getting a K/D ratio won't get you banned. Suddenly achieving 60% HSKR and 31% Accuracy with M249 will.

2. Using hacks won't give you 100% accuracy either. Comparing your former performance to the battlereport I posted above, the increasing accuracy and HSKR showed there's something fishy going on.

3. Although EA does not own 3rd party BF4 servers, the stats is not buggy.

4. Battlereports CAN be a concrete piece of evidence if they provide sufficient information.

So I still want to hear the explanation. Of your HSKR and accuracy, not the KD. Don't tell us that you just aim for the head because you just said that you are bad at BF4.

• Shura-Ookami
    User

M249 Has a low retreat using biped and lying down on the floor, be bad at the game dosen't mean i dont try and it's a basic stuf.
    I just play the game like every one.
    How can i explain in a objetive way that i'm not a hack?
    Coz i never use anithing like this in my game.
    Is there some way i can show u this?

• Shura-Ookami
    Administrator

Record a video of you using M249 and achieving similar stats (on the same map preferred) and upload it to Youtube.

Minimal resolution required is 720p 60fps, no background music should be included.

Post the link of the video and the corresponding battlereport in this thread.

You have 72 hours, starting now.

• Shura-Ookami
    User

i can't do this in 72 H, i Work 12/36 hrs i play when i have time, have kids, have a house to build.
    i will need more time to do this.
    Today is 9:35 am in Brazil in a saturday.
    I'm placing a roof in my house.
    Maybe later i can play some and record it.

• Shura-Ookami
    Administrator

We would still prefer getting the video within 72 hours but if you really have difficulties in recording it on time we can provide you some extra time.
  • Shura-Ookami
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So even though you’ve been playing multiple rounds almost daily, 72 hours isn’t enough time? Huh, weird.

Anyways,

You have 72 hours from now, 0900 EST 03/08/2020. Your ban will be reinstated at 0900 EST on 3/11/2020. Failure to comply will result in denial. 

Video must be at least 720p with preferably 60fps, with no outside music or audio besides the game and a VOIP program such as Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, or Ventrilo. Stats must be comparative to what Riotranz requested. Video must be in the process of uploading with the link to the video and the link to the battle report posted here by the conclusion of the 72 hours.

Your ban has been lifted temporarily so that you may carry out the task. It will automatically be reinstated at the conclusion of the 72 hours.

• Shura-Ookami
    Administrator

APPEAL DENIED