This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PIROCA NO ADM
    Banned
    Member since November 18, 2019

Nom du soldat : (GM-RDE)
    Lien vers le profil BF4DB du soldat : (https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/pt/)

Avez-vous revendiqué (claim) votre soldat : (yes)

Appel :

I don’t have a linked account, as described by ADM, I don’t use tricks, I only have one account on my PC, just an original account, I don’t have another bf4 account, in which case a linked account I don’t have, and I’m banned because of another player.

• PIROCA NO ADM
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

-just gonna leave this here-

79ad16-1579930404.jpg

• PIROCA NO ADM
    Banned

Okay just prove that it is mine, just because it has the same letter as my player, it does not mean that it is my player, that I send my EA ID to find out or origin
  • PIROCA NO ADM
    Banned

for you who have a history of banning on your team, it gets ugly to cause people
  • PIROCA NO ADM
    Banned

"

-Só vou deixar isto aqui-

79ad16-1579930404.jpg

ChimeitekinaNeko

"

-just gonna leave this here-

79ad16-1579930404.jpg

ChimeitekinaNeko

for you who have a history of banning on your team, it gets ugly to cause people

• PIROCA NO ADM
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

2 days after getting GM-RKW banned you started playing with this GM-RDE account, IP match. The accounts are solid link. In fact, this is your 1st BF4DB account where you already tried to appeal your ban unsuccessfully. https://bf4db.com/profile/ricardo

Once again, the link is very solid by IP and time.

Also this "wbuch" in the description oddly matching your current account

kQYjiSY.png

Then again, you already had your ban appeal declined due to the undeniable evidence of aimbot use LINK

According to our policy we ban linked to a cheater accounts as well.

You also violated our policy "A user registers multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding the report/appeal process.".

Your appeal is denied. Both forum accounts are suspended.