This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • OhhTrkshot25
    User
    Member since January 18, 2020

I got banned for "aimbotting" when i used a smoke and thermals, my HSKR isnt even that great so i dont know why someone said that mine was "obvious"

If you would i like, i could upload footage of my game play and show you im not cheating.

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/OhhTrkshot25/stats/1084524579/pc/

• OhhTrkshot25
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

in THIS round you achieved 50% hs rate with AWS and 3kpm while playing without thermals and bipod.

9p1ZuXj.png

What do you have to say about this?

• OhhTrkshot25
    User

i may know the reason, ive just been watching videos online and it come up saying someone has logged into my Origins account, ive just changed my password and enabled two factor authentification, so someones clearly been using my account.

Could you tell me when that game was from? like, the dates?

• OhhTrkshot25
    User

i may know the reason, ive just been watching videos online and it come up saying someone has logged into my Origins account, ive just changed my password and enabled two factor authentification, so someones clearly been using my account.

Could you tell me when that game was from? like, the dates?

• OhhTrkshot25
    Administrator

26th of September 2019

• OhhTrkshot25
    User

Well thats abit stupid, so if you was hacked and got baned, you would just accept it? No, you wouldnt, you' get unbaned/unban yourself, so why would that be different with anyone else?
  • OhhTrkshot25
    Administrator

Unfortunately, your account is your responsibility.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

APPEAL DENIED