This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheExecutie
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You used the wrong gun. You were asked to provide a gameplay  video where you use the same guns in the reports you were banned for.

That is https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1209110329898128320/1117269677/

You must achieve 4 KPM, 70% hs rate, at least 30% accuracy on Operation Locker with DMR Scar H SV

• TheExecutie
    Banned
    Member since December 29, 2019

nobody mentioned here what weapons  i need to play with but instead we speaked about same or similar scores like i have now  71:28 and server is no explosive so nobody mentioned DMR Scar H SV and i only played with that one when i unlock it for like first time just to see how good is, i usually use aug m416 and most kills i have is with L85A2 so these ones are in the video and as far i'm concerned i did my job my pc can't handle recording and playing you can see in video that my fps drops to 30-40

• TheExecutie
    Administrator

"

Okay, since you have nothing to hide and you get that score nonstop, I'd like you to record a full round from the loading screen until the final scoreboard. The resolution must be at least 720p with preferably 60fps. You must achieve statistics comparable to what was reported. The video must be uploaded to YouTube, with the link to it as well as the battle report posted here within 72 hours should you choose to accept this challenge. During these 72 hours, your ban will be lifted to allow you to play on servers. There may be NO background music or sounds apart from the game and Discord/TS/Vent, etc. Do you accept?

Sovereign_Skies
    Here, I highlighted for you. Comparable to what was reported. The reported round is the one I linked.

If you can't provide the video evidence by the deadline the ban will be returned

• TheExecutie
    Banned
    Member since December 29, 2019

first of all there is no mention of weapons but STATS and i said i have scores like 80-90-70-100 nonstop with doesn't mean ALL OF THE TIME but sometimes, so your only proof of me "cheating" is stats i said i accept and i recorded a video where i get similar score.

Second my ban is still there and i can't join servers i actually want, and third its new year i'm 28 years old and i'm not goin to waste my time on PC playing  games because unlike others i have a LIFE and i'll go celebrate newyear and drink with chicks today tommorow and the nextday , you absolutely dont have any real evidence of me hacking and there is my second account i'm playing and "I've never been reported for cheating" and somebody of you is trying to harass me and stalking because the second i upload a video i see someone post links here that's weird how you find it. AND NO i'm not going to waste my time anymore with you here folks SORRY i did what i've been asked, show me some real proofs where i'm actually hacking and no problem or whatever ban it right now its not even unbanned i dont care anymore bye.

• TheExecutie
    Administrator

Your ban was lifted here. It is outside of our control if server admins keep their own local ban for you. These 2 rounds were very much cheating and it is quite some proof, along with mentioned linked accounts of some cheater from the Netherlands who continuously has access to your account. Unless it is you. Either way, we can't help you.

Here is the screenshot of the 2 rounds where you were definitely cheating because high hs rate, high kpm on big maps and massive discrepancy with your other gun stats in general

uG7dYmw.png

The rest can be seen here - http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1117269677&uid=&cnt=200

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Sir.

APPEAL DENIED