This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • FaZe_Potatochip
    User
    Member since November 07, 2019

I used to play battlefield all the time, one morning I was playing with a friend of mine and was randomly kicked from the game with the reason being "punkbuster". You can look at my stats and see there were no spikes or weird things occuring at the time of my ban. Honestly my stats are garbage, I doubt the appeal will go through since the last time I tried the person I talked with was short with me and kind of rude. Just figured I'd give it another shot because I love this game and would like to play it again. 

• FaZe_Potatochip
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account triggered a Punkbuster violation prior to 2/1/2018, which was the basis for the ban. Please review other literature on our Forums in regards to Punkbuster violation. The basics of it was, violations triggered after 2/1/2018 were deemed inadmissible. However, since yours was triggered before then, and was a valid code, there's nothing we can do for you. You would need to appeal the violation to Punkbuster themselves. If they determine the violation was triggered in error, then we will lift the ban. Until then,

Appeal denied.

• FaZe_Potatochip
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account triggered a Punkbuster violation prior to 2/1/2018, which was the basis for the ban. Please review other literature on our Forums in regards to Punkbuster violation. The basics of it was, violations triggered after 2/1/2018 were deemed inadmissible. However, since yours was triggered before then, and was a valid code, there's nothing we can do for you. You would need to appeal the violation to Punkbuster themselves. If they determine the violation was triggered in error, then we will lift the ban. Until then,

Appeal denied.