This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • gfonzy07
    User
    Member since October 04, 2019

Soldier Name: gfonzy07
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/profile/gfonzy07
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I was recently banned based on "Suspicious Stats". A user submitted my stats and claimed "i have so many headshots". I do have above average headshots, but nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly not as many as an "aimbot" player might have. The vast majority of my kills aren't headshots, except for with recon class, notably, the M40A5, because I aim for the head as any sniper would (60% headshot ratio with sniper rifle). 

P.S. I played a lot of battlefield 4 in 2015, but hadn't logged into origin in a really long time since then, forgot my account, and made a new one to play BF4 upon seeing it was free with the $5 per month subscription Basic service. So I'm not new to battlefield 4, despite being on a relatively new account. Regardless of that fact, my stats are no where near the level of a cheaters and I guess I'm just surprised I'm even having to appeal based on "suspicious stats" but would be willing to record gameplay proving I'm "good" and not cheating lol. I'll even try hard for headshots just to prove its possible to aim at the head with out an aimbot? 

• gfonzy07
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Only the banned player and staff are allowed to post in ban appeals. All other comments will be removed. It has nothing to do with the content of the comment. If you have questions or concerns, please start your own thread or join our Discord. Thanks for understanding.
  • gfonzy07
    User

So is this not being looked into? Been a week now and no response what so ever, via DM or here...

• gfonzy07
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi, an administrator will look at your case as soon as possible. Please have patience.

• gfonzy07
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

sorry for the delay.

You got banned for suspicious hs rate on carbines. See the image

jX433dK.png

I suggest you submit video evidence of gameplay, the video must show the complete round, from loading screen to end screen. Additionally, the minimum resolution is 720p at (preferably) 60fps. There may NOT be ANY background music or outside audio in the video. Videos submitted with background music or outside audio will not be accepted. Your ban will be suspended for 72 hours to allow you time to record gameplay. Video must be uploading with the link and battle report posted to the ban appeal within the 72 hours to be accepted. The appeal will be denied and closed if nothing has been received at the deadline.

The gameplay requirements for the video evidence: weapon - Ace-54-CQB, KPM ~2, hs rate ~45% (margin +-5%), accuracy - close to 20%.

If the submitted video and the corresponding battlereport don't fulfill these requirements the appeal will be denied.

Do you agree on these conditions? I

• gfonzy07
    User

Yes, any recommended recording software? Literally never recorded gameplay before, so sorry. Can google if no suggestion i guess lol

• gfonzy07
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

if you have a NVIDIA graphics card you can use shadowplay, its free
    OBS studio is free as well

• gfonzy07
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Reminder: Time is up, no response from OP...

• gfonzy07
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Yes, thanks, no response from OP.

APPEAL DENIED