This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Ok but that account is not mine so I technically do not have a ff ban. Just to keep things straight though the ff ban is not for my account and is for an account that is linked to mine. For the pb violation though those can be false occasionally can they not? 

ThGamerDude91874

Yes, very isolated cases. But with enough supportive evidence I do not believe in coincidence. As the account is from what it seems right now, very solidly linked.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User
    Member since July 28, 2019

Ok well I am sending the support ticket right now for the pb violation. Other than that am I not able to do anything since i'm not going to be able to play on most servers until this is lifted what do you suppose I do to further help my case

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Ok well I am sending the support ticket right now for the pb violation. Other than that am I not able to do anything since i'm not going to be able to play on most servers until this is lifted what do you suppose I do to further help my case

ThGamerDude91874

Awaiting EB's response. We will then see what the next steps are. As soon as you have a response reply in this thread.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Ok will do, thanks for the help so far

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Also, i'm looking on 247fairplay right now at my account and the account that is linked doesn't have an ff ban that I am seeing?

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Also, i'm looking on 247fairplay right now at my account and the account that is linked doesn't have an ff ban that I am seeing?

ThGamerDude91874

Not on that one. But the one 100% owned by the same person who has one.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

https://gyazo.com/3d485ed3f6da29be0e6aff62f8085f1a

There is nothing that I am seeing

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"
    ThGamerDude91874

247 isn't the only source. GGC, PBBans and ACI do show the link. Even as the Gravatars that were used on both accounts that match.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Everytime I search on PbBans I get the error that the capcha is incorrect when it is not. Other than that I will check the other sources

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Everytime I search on PbBans I get the error that the capcha is incorrect when it is not. Other than that I will check the other sources

ThGamerDude91874

Feel free to post your findings while EB reviews the case.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Are you able to provide the GUID for the ban 

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

Are you able to provide the GUID for the ban 

ThGamerDude91874

Not allowed to post full GUID's. The steps on how to require it are explained here: https://bf4db.com/PB-Evenbalance-support

Try to avoid posting it publicly. Also keep the link to the EB support ticket for yourself and only share it with us or other 3rd party AC's.

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

I was talking about the GUID for the linked account. I'm not able to get it but the only way that I can search about the ban is by using it. The links from the 247fairfight are not working for me when I click on them

• ThGamerDude91874
    Administrator

"

I was talking about the GUID for the linked account. I'm not able to get it but the only way that I can search about the ban is by using it. The links from the 247fairfight are not working for me when I click on them

ThGamerDude91874

Only the 8 digit one: c55f0847

• ThGamerDude91874
    User

Whenever I try to search it up on GGC it says "Server not registered" do you know how to fix that?