This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CALMIL_1
    User
    Member since May 14, 2019

Hello. 

Its been a while since Ive had a pc, but now when i log in, I am banned from every server on this account that i have bought several expansions for and reached high level by playing fair. My stats witness that I am just a regular player enjoying this game from time to time, mostly playing tank.

I am now forced to use this origin account to play BF3 only, because BF4 servers have all banned me for some reason unknown.

Hope that you guys can look into my case so that I can continue using this account instead of buying a new one and starting all over again.

Cheers 

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/540058194

• CALMIL_1
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Explain your HSKR on RPK-12 and ACE 53 SV. The battlereport system is broken but your overall stats are still suspicious.
  • CALMIL_1
    User

I really can not. I play with different weapons all the time. Do you mean that I am too accurate in one weapon? 

• CALMIL_1
    Administrator

No, you got reported for achieving abnormal HSKR.

Please record a video of a full game replicating the overall HSKR, aka 70% HSKR using ACE 53 SV, or around 50-60% HSKR with RPK-12.

Upload it to Youtube within 72 hours. Do you agree to these terms?

• CALMIL_1
    User

I do not agree, as these things belong to the rare occasions in gaming. I can not even remember when I did such phenomenal gaming. I am a casual gamer and I will not prove myself in any way to anyone, as if it was some sort of important, lifechanging matter. All I ask is to remove the ban that was unjustly put on me to rob me of my money that i paid for this game. And now Im asking for the last time to unban me or i will simply find another game non-EA and non-Origin.

Sincerely

• CALMIL_1
    User
    Member since May 08, 2017

Your ban will not be lifted with out the asked for recording.. if you have nothing to hide then do it. By saying no and throwing the toys out of your pram like you have makes you look a whole lot guilty

• CALMIL_1
    Administrator

It's definitely not rare occasions since you got 50% HSKR using RPK-12 with 1000 Kills in total. That's a clear indication of Aimbot usage.

APPEAL DENIED