This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • EmilHeneriksen
    User
    Member since April 22, 2019

Soldier Name: EmilHeneriksen
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/EmilHeneriksen
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: So I recently decided to play bf4 again after a long break and after about two days of playing today I realised that I am banned. Don't know if you can somehow tell by the ip's or the time when someone else played on this account a while ago that it wasn't me. I just want to be honest and say that I shared this account with one of my friends and he obviuosly downloaded some kind of damage cheat. And I know you don't really accept ban appeals with hacked accounts i'll just give it a try since I don't really want to buy another copy of bf4. I also just want to say that after this incident I will be changing my password and stop giving out password to even my trusted friends.

I also wanted to ask if the damage cheat somehow transfers through the account or does it have to be downloaded by individual users? Since I got reported a day ago.

Thanks for your time :)

• EmilHeneriksen
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We don't lift bans for hacked accounts. Cheats do not transfer through an account so if you started playing again you would not see the effects of the cheats they used.

Never share accounts

Appeal Denied