This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • cesarags1986
    User
    Member since April 05, 2019

Soldier NameMORTE_BR4NCA

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1746615099

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES
    AppealHi,

this is my account that was banned a 1 month ago, and I only see now when I went to play, lately I hardly even played bf4, I'm playing more bfv. I've never had cheat detection on my account for fairfight or punkbuster, the reason? because I do not use anything. I have more than 716 hours played, and you're banishing based on assumption and not on concrete proves, many guys with high level and many hours played have abilities and your statistics will be high, before you go banning accounts around, check if the account there is previous accounts banned in the same IP, MAC Adress, that is not my case. In view of this I request that this ban be removed, which was totally unjust and unfounded.

Thank you sir

• cesarags1986
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

After further investigation, you triggered an MD5Tool violation on one of our servers. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. 

PunkBuster kicked player 'MORTE_BR4NCA' (for 2 minutes) ... MD5Tool Mismatch: removed

APPEAL DENIED 

V3TURAZI his forum permissions are removed as he has been warned for. What that "something" was is very clear to our users, I am sure of that.