This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TOT4LdAK1nG
    User
    Member since April 03, 2019

Soilder Name: TOT4LdAK1nG ( https://bf4db.com/player/1003638935145 Soilder is claimed by me)

Appeal:

First of all, I got banned for suspicious stats. I accept that my stats do look suspicious. But to defend myself a bit, I mostly play hardcore, which makes it easier to increase my stats a bit i guess. Im mainly playing on sniper only servers which might also explain my high sniper stats. I also played alot of Counter Strike in my life which helps me a lot with simple aiming.  This might also lead to my stats beeing higher than usual. If there is any way in which i can proove my inocence im pleased to do so. 

Best regards.

• TOT4LdAK1nG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Why would you appeal on this account and not the other account? Maybe you realized the HS rate was too high on that account and reconfigured the bot for this one?

• TOT4LdAK1nG
    User
    Member since April 03, 2019

I would like to tell the truth because i think its the best way of clearing things here. I cheated on the other account youre talking about. When i did so i was around 14-15 years old. While growing up i realised how dumb i was and felt extremly sorry. After getting banned on many servers i created this account to play without any sorts of cheats just to have fun. Since im playing counter strike as "main game" it would ruin my reputation if any sort of 3rd party anticheat would detect any cheats on my pc.  

Sorry if i wasted your time with this appeal. I hope that you might accept the situation im in right now. 

Best regards. 

• TOT4LdAK1nG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"Since im playing counter strike as "main game" it would ruin my reputation if any sort of 3rd party anticheat would detect any cheats on my pc"

It would ruin your reputation. As what? You actually cheated. You cheated 9 months ago on that account. You cheated 8 months ago on THIS account. 

>counterstrike helps with simple aim
    >still needs an aimbot
    reeeeeeeeeeeee

Rep Ruined

Appeal Denied