This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Kilpatrick
    User
    Member since April 02, 2019

Hey,

Origin: Tickle_Kitty

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Tickle_Kitty/stats/794004417/pc/

I would like to have my account reviewed as i think i was auto banned for high stats.

when the game came out i played on level boosting/unlock servers. Ill post a screen cap of battelog.

https://imgur.com/a/YvPWsrv?

Please let me know if i can provide anything else to help expedite this process 

thank you

• Kilpatrick
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You can provide the links to those battle reports.

• Kilpatrick
    User

Sure, i can provide a link to my battlereports. Just scroll down  5 years worth of games played and see what the screenshot ive provided shows. But as for the specific games being opened up and viewed, i cant. "failed to load report" "could not find the battle report in the statistics engine."

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Tickle_Kitty/battlereports/794004417/pc/

• Kilpatrick
    User

54% HSK with MTAR-21

44% HSK with G36-C

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/794004417

Thats why im banned. All i can do is show i played in boosting servers 5 years ago. I guess they dont keep battlereports over a certain time period. But i have a nemesis kill streak of like 116 which helps prove kill trading.

• Kilpatrick
    Retired Staff

It doesn't help prove kill trading without battle reports. You could have easily been a rage hacker killing everyone in the server multiple servers. Without battle reports your ban appeal will be denied.

• Kilpatrick
    User

cant get the battlereports from EA. so no suggestion on how to go about getting them? Just a "youre fucked" because 2 guns have high hskr?

And i cant even view battlereports from 2 years ago. so youre scrubbing info thats been compiled over the life of a game. Players have over 5 years to accumulate the data and you ban based on all of it. We cant get the info you require because they only hold battlereporeports for a year it looks like. so you guys dont do any free thinking or actual investigating? looking at all the games you can see? comparing all the other statistics?

• Kilpatrick
    User

• Kilpatrick
    User

K, id like to escalate my ban appeal please.

• Kilpatrick
    Retired Staff

I don't know the server settings, I don't see a battle report that can explain your statistics. A name is just a name.

• Kilpatrick
    User

Suspicious stat ban appeals are case by case from what ive read on your forum. And you just seem to by following a rigid set of rules. Ive explained i CANNOT show you any battlereports from beyond a year ago. So, instead of just giving me a hard time....can you help me? Ive done all i can to provide you with info for the stats. You continue to deny even the plausibility of what i say to be true and instead write it off "rage hacker killing entire servers". Dude like i said, i boosted for some attachments in a grindy ass game evident by the server names and nemesis kill streak. I have also asked for this to be "elevated". What that means idk? But if it gets another set of eyes on it or someone that gives me more than just an single sentence every 24hours that offers no help id be happy with that. Or maybe someone that will actually "investigate" me. Going through the games they can. Viewing over a years worth(since thats all we can see)of my games to see i have no suspicious games. 

and ill be home from work tomorrow after 7pm est if you want to get in your discord and discuss it bud

• Kilpatrick
    Retired Staff

I am reviewing your ban. 

You can review battle reports at www.bf4cheatreport.com. I’m seeing reports dating back to 2016 for you. 

I will reply once I have more.

• Kilpatrick
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Seems like stat-padding to me judging from the Longest Nemesis Killstreak being 106.

APPEAL APPROVED - Flagged for stat-padding.