This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jimasik
    User
    Member since February 23, 2019

Soldier Name: Jimasik

Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/227844466

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hi, there was no opportunity to play for a long time, when I downloaded the game again and went to the server it was written that I was banned, having reviewed what, gave the ban for the fact that the suspicious statistics, I did not use any cheats at all. mostly played on closed hardcards, hardcore.

• jimasik
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Sorry for the delayed response.

Explain your HSKR on M1911 and 93R.

• jimasik
    User

"

Sorry for the delayed response.

Explain your HSKR on M1911 and 93R.

Riotranz

Apology accepted. What is wrong with them, I often played cards where only pistols (to unlock others), shooting mainly in the head,% accuracy on these pistols is visible in statistics.

• jimasik
    Administrator

You mean you've performed stat padding with your friend in the past?

• jimasik
    User

"

You mean you've performed stat padding with your friend in the past?

Riotranz

I do not pay particular attention to the statistics, but I try to play well, I am mostly pleased to unlock the game content, the last time I played two years ago, not counting the attempts to go to the game server for the moment.

• jimasik
    Administrator

That's not what I asked. I mean have you ever asked a friend to stand still and let you kill him repetitively to unlock something?

• jimasik
    User

"

That's not what I asked. I mean have you ever asked a friend to stand still and let you kill him repetitively to unlock something?

Riotranz

No, never did anything like this and did not ask anyone.

• jimasik
    Administrator

If that is the case, your stats are pretty abnormal. The HSKR on M1911 & 93R shows a potential of Aimbot usage.

APPEAL DENIED