This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BreakingLuke
    User
    Member since February 23, 2019

Soldier Name: BreakingLuke

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1547134002

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

Hello!

First of all sorry for my English. I'm from Germany and I know I can write this text in german but all others had written their textes in English too. It is true that I got Multihacks in the past, but I understand yet, that hacking is not okay and I stopped that in many games. I know, that I got not so good arguments, but what should I argument when I used cheats. The only thing I say is, that I'm sorry and that I stopped cheating in all games. Battlefield 4 is such a good game and I hope I can play it again. Please unban me and you will never see me cheating again.

If you got any questions than ask it to me.

I hope you will unban me!

Sincerely yours 

BreakingLuke

• BreakingLuke
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: BreakingLuke

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1547134002

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

Hello!

First of all sorry for my English. I'm from Germany and I know I can write this text in german but all others had written their textes in English too. It is true that I got Multihacks in the past, but I understand yet, that hacking is not okay and I stopped that in many games. I know, that I got not so good arguments, but what should I argument when I used cheats. The only thing I say is, that I'm sorry and that I stopped cheating in all games. Battlefield 4 is such a good game and I hope I can play it again. Please unban me and you will never see me cheating again.

If you got any questions than ask it to me.

I hope you will unban me!

Sincerely yours 

BreakingLuke

BreakingLuke
    Consider reading our ban and appeal policies, we have 0 tolerance for cheating. Click the BF4DB logo in my signature for all relevant info.

APPEAL DENIED