This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Biel
    User
    Member since January 26, 2019

Soldier Name: Bielzin4i20
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/Biel

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: First of all, I'm Brazilian, but I'll do my best to keep good writing. So 6 months ago my account was banned, i buy the BF3 in 2014, and BF4 4 years ago, but recently I did something that may have been a mistake, I loaned my BF4 account to one friend as he lent me his Steam account (I just borrowed it because he wanted to play BF4 a lot, and said he would buy the game, besides being a person close to me and I would never expect him to use a hack on my account) luckily, he actually only played BF4 on my account, leaving the BF3 saved, thankfully. And that which resulted in a ban per aimbot, I had discovered when I tried to join a server, and I was kicked automatically, it appeared to me to make the appeal on the link (https://bf4db.com/player/ ban / 963088799) I was very sad when I saw this, since I already had BF4 to 4 years in my account, but I only managed to buy a good computer to play now in 2019. I do not care to show the veracity in my words, I would rather organize the links with prints, I even changed my password before I downloaded BF3 and BF4 here on this new PC, I also humbly ask the staff to evaluate and compare my BF3 account, my history and status, because he did not play my BF3, since 2014 I only have 70 hours of play (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Bielzin4i20/stats/963088799/pc/) and yes, I'm aware that we should not lend our accounts , was a risk I assumed, but I did not expect him to use hack and take these proportions, I'm VERY real sorry, but I still have faith and hope that one day I can still play the game again, I would never use and never used a hack, until I bought the game double (BF3 and BF4) more than 4 years, and I waited until today to be able to play, so today I'm here, and I ask a chance for the staff, I understand that it was my mistake to have borrowed the account, I'll never do it again, if a chance is given to me. I've always been a fan of BF, my version of BF4 is the deluxe with some DLCs, I just wanted to be able to play quietly. I also saw that he went up very level, I am willing to take a reset in the account if possible, and start over from 0, I just want to be able to play what I always wanted, I look forward to the response from the staff, and I really appreciate it. That we can solve this in the best possible way.

Below I will put some prints showing:

my battlefield 3 stats

1.png

4.png

PRINTS FROM THE CHAT + TRANSLATE

2.png

psychopatic biel (me): what games do u have besides samp?

gustavo h2p (hacker): Lend me the BF for me to play, please. I just wanna play, for real. I give you a lot of weapons in RV (samp-server) NOW, i really give you

gustavo h2p (hacker): i lend you my steam

gustavo h2p (hacker): i got squad, arma 3, a lot of games

psychopatic biel (me): i pass to you in whatsapp, crazy

psychopatic biel (me): i changed  the name and the pass toghether,

gustavo h2p (hacker): you need to pass me the code for me join, give to me

gustavo h2p (hacker): i will send another code to your email

gustavo h2p (hacker): if u wanna my steam is just talk

psychopatic biel (me): ooh shit, this fucking verification

gustavo h2p (hacker): i'll send a print from my games

3.png

psychopatic biel (me): damn

gustavo h2p (hacker): i got, thank uuuuu, really tank uuuu

gustavo h2p (hacker): if you wanna steam i lend to you

gustavo h2p (hacker): make yourself comfortable

psychopatic biel (me): lend for me

MY PASSWORD CHANGED

5.png

• Biel
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sadly, while your story might be true our policy is very clear.

YOUR account is YOUR responsibility. If someone else cheated on YOUR account, it will remain banned.

Appeal Denied.