This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • justaplayer
    User
    Member since January 22, 2019

this is the clip i was talking about , im on the team dying and carrying on.. this is isnt me although  this person is on my team , same match same game is doing whatever they were doin, i have nothing to do with it and this should show you how the weapon was manifested 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH931_qjpoc 

• justaplayer
    User

seems the trolls have read this post and erased their  vid .. nice going ditch. glad you can read and have been keeping up ... and yes his names ditch 

• justaplayer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Without a video of you "picking" up the railgun, I am afraid you can't be unbanned.

• justaplayer
    User

ok so i have a few questions :

1: Ok so how do I file a harassment case against these people that have been causing all this ? (as I am more than sure I can get 30+ streamers on board to sign against these people) I can provide gamer tags all of them. videos as well  

2: would I be fighting this long and hard if I knew I was guilty ? 

3: Why would anyone who is an avid bf4 streamer ever use mods or hacks to provide at least decent content?

I've provided what I can and am still contacting viewers whom may have clipped the situation at hand. 

when I do find the content I will appeal this again. seeing I know I am innocent so I have nothing to worry about. 

thank you, 

@angry_cuban13 

• justaplayer
    User

contacted EA directly over this situation, 

• justaplayer
    User
    Member since March 28, 2018

Do you have a copy of the email you sent EA?  #AskingForAFriend   #FridayLULZ  

• justaplayer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sorry I didn't bother reading whatever you wrote.

Appeal Denied.