This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Frask99
    User
    Member since November 23, 2018

Hello the first thing before anything is that I do not have a very good English and I am using the translator, but here goes my appeal

BF4DB Profile:

ht tps://bf4db.com/player/1240645825

Banreason

Suspicius Stats

Appeal:

I have been banned by suspicious statistics, I suppose I deserve it for using cheats, now I regret it, I know that they will not disband me, I have been a very dirty player, I apologize to all the people that I could bother doing this, since I was banned in BF4 and I've been reporting to other cheaters in other BF, but after playing BF4 for so many years and now being banned for a week I was doing this, the truth is that it's a bitch, but I guess it's fair

I speak from the most sincere honesty
    a cordial greeting

• Frask99
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"

Hello the first thing before anything is that I do not have a very good English and I am using the translator, but here goes my appeal

BF4DB Profile:

ht tps://bf4db.com/player/1240645825

Banreason

Suspicius Stats

Appeal:

I have been banned by suspicious statistics, I suppose I deserve it for using cheats, now I regret it, I know that they will not disband me, I have been a very dirty player, I apologize to all the people that I could bother doing this, since I was banned in BF4 and I've been reporting to other cheaters in other BF, but after playing BF4 for so many years and now being banned for a week I was doing this, the truth is that it's a bitch, but I guess it's fair

I speak from the most sincere honesty
    a cordial greeting

Frask99
    Thanks for admitting. We don't offer a second chance.

APPEAL DENIED