This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TJ2Wheelz
    User
    Member since November 18, 2018

Hello, my name on BF4 is DerrellDopey, and Iv'e been getting kicked and banned from servers for a while but it's getting to the point to where I cannot join ANY games without instant or delayed kick\ban most servers running this BF4DB plugin. The reason for my ban is "Suspicious Stats" which I can explain. A few years ago me and a close friend boosted in a closed 2v2 map (Zavod) to help speed up the process of unlocking some highly desired weapons, however I didn't know at the time that my stats were being recorded let alone existed in the first place until I started getting banned for these reasons. The methods by which I achieved the stats for the flagged weapons was simply I friend I asked to help, spawn beacons, and an empty game. You may also refer to his account for reference (JeromeCrackie). Bottom line is I didn't use malicious programs, game breaking glitches, or anything else of that nature... I just simply boosted with a friend, not knowing at the time of stats or server plugins that would deny my online freedom, and just want to play the game like everyone else, with everyone else. And if it means anything, you have my word that the boosting will not continue. I now see earning it through legitament gameplay is truly more fun and rewarding!
  • TJ2Wheelz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You need to claim your soldier before we can process you appeal.

• TJ2Wheelz
    User

Alright I have my account claimed!

• TJ2Wheelz
    Retired Staff

That's quite an interesting HSKR you got going with the TYPE-88 LMG and SAR-21. Got an explanation?

• TJ2Wheelz
    User

I boosted with a friend on Zavod311 a few years back. Just had him spawn over and over. His stats should also reflect the actions taken that day as he boosted as well. JeromeCrackie is the reason my HSK ratio was so hi as some other guns as well. I did it to unlock I believe the deagle if im not mistaken. The Sar was used for a similar purpose. Camo or gun unlock, but it was all legitamate. Legit meaning no hacks, other than that closed game without our boost session being interrupted

• TJ2Wheelz
    Retired Staff

I can confirm that your suspicious stats are from stat padding.

Keep in mind stat padding is against EA's ToS and can lead to your account getting banned by FairFight.

Appeal Approved.