This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Tarbuk
    User
    Member since October 10, 2017

Honestly, I have no clue what it is I'm superposed to have done, I re-downloaded Battlefield 4 to play with some friends, and I kept getting kicked from servers, and then just an outright ban sending me here, I would love to say I was cheating which is why I was banned but the only servers I've played on today are HC servers so it's pretty easy to kill people, The only thing I can think of is my Origin account was hacked over a year ago and since at the time I didn't use it I didn't really care, And I've just recently go access to it again since EA support is trash, any reason as to why I was banned would be helpful so we can have this resolved pretty quick
  • Tarbuk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Tarbuk
    User

Yeah that would do it, but like I said over a year ago I lost access to my account due to being hacked and that game was over a year ago, I'm sure if you look at my more resent games they don't look like that, Thank you for the fast reply 
  • Tarbuk
    Retired Staff

Well I can see that during that time your account was playing in a Russian IP (go figure) so while I do believe the account could have been stolen we do not lift bans for accounts that were used to cheat regardless of who was in control of or owns the account

• Tarbuk
    User

SO you're pretty much saying, that since my account was hacked, I'm banned and there is no way around it? it's pretty obvious that when you hackers had my account they hacked not myself, you could check my current Ip and see I'm in England not Russia   

Edit> Is it possible to have someone else look at this as well because it seems pretty silly because of a hacker I can't play with friends

• Tarbuk
    Retired Staff

Correct. We ban accounts that were used to cheat. Your account is your responsibility so take advantage of the 2 factor authentication to better protect your account in the future. Cheaters got a hold of your account and used it to cheat therefore the ban will remain.

Appeal Denied

Additional note from Scavenger: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174