This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • gotpleb
    User
    Member since September 21, 2018

hi, i am new to bf4db but not the game. i am asking if i can appeal for a ban, about a year ago i stopped playing bf4 but when i came back about 4 days ago i kept getting kicked out of servers saying that it was because of a multihack. somebody please help. thank you

• gotpleb
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Hi. Please look up your soldier with the search bar in the homepage. When you found it, click the name then your stats page will appear. On the stats page you see a blue button that says 'claim'. Click it to link your Battlelog. Without claimed account we can not process your appeal. 

• gotpleb
    User
    Member since September 21, 2018

okay i did 

• gotpleb
    Administrator

Thanks for your cooperation. Your case will be reviewed within 48h. If it happens there is no response after this time feel free to bump your case as it happens cases get burried under other appeals. 

• gotpleb
    Administrator

After having verified the links together with the other staffmembers we've come to the conclusion that your ban won't be removed. Your account is linked to multiple accounts either banned by FF, PB, stats or everything together.

If you do not know any of the accounts linked in your banreason, your account might have been hacked and used by a cheater. If you bought this account from someone my only advice would be to never buy used accounts.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED