This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • draizzzz
    User
    Member since September 08, 2018

EA has to do something since I bought the product. I did not violate any off the rules but can't play the game. This whole thing makes no sense. Their is no proof off cheating on this account so I schould'nt be treated like one nor should I be punished for others annoying me. If you think like that you could say to rape victims. I'm sorry, you should've followed self defense courses. 

• draizzzz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

EA has to do something since I bought the product. I did not violate any off the rules but can't play the game. This whole thing makes no sense. Their is no proof off cheating on this account so I schould'nt be treated like one nor should I be punished for others annoying me. If you think like that you could say to rape victims. I'm sorry, you should've followed self defense courses. 

draizzzz
    I think that comparing your situation to rape is a bit of a stretch. A more accurate comparison would be leaving your car doors wide open and expecting insurance to cover it when it gets stolen. 

Furthermore a ban from us would not hinder you from playing the game. It would only keep you from joining 3rd party (Ranked) servers which run our plugin. Hence section 11 of EA's ToS allows 3rd parties to have their own restrictions and rules.

Official servers are unaffected as those do not run 3rd party plugins.

• draizzzz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The link is valid as stated by Scavenger.

Your ban appeal is denied at this time.