This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Noobmaster.de
    Banned
    Member since April 09, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1024443127

could you please unban me because i am just a normal player with some good rounds and obviously i am not hacking. 

I play in BF 4 for a long time and never used cheats. Please help with this misunderstanding! :(

• Noobmaster.de
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1024443127

Please click the blue claim button on that page so you can link your Battlelog to your 4DB profile. This allows us to verify if you are the owner of the account.

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

I have claimed it now

• Noobmaster.de
    Administrator

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

I'm a normal player where I had good rounds every now and then. I do not know exactly what to say, only that I can say with the best of conscience that I play 100% normal and that can also press one of my players I am unfortunately German speaking and would say otherwise that one could speak at ts only I do not speak very much well, that's why I also use google translators

• Noobmaster.de
    Administrator

"

I'm a normal player where I had good rounds every now and then. I do not know exactly what to say, only that I can say with the best of conscience that I play 100% normal and that can also press one of my players I am unfortunately German speaking and would say otherwise that one could speak at ts only I do not speak very much well, that's why I also use google translators

Noobmaster.de

Getting close to 60% headshots with 455 kills isn't just a few good games in my opinion. And you got similar stats for other weapons too, which really makes me question your current explanation.

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

i mean what is wrong with that its not my fault that i have a good head aim like every other good player i just play only shooter and with the time i just have a good feeling about how to aim

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

I would somehow prove somehow that I'm angry just I do not know how I can prove it :(

• Noobmaster.de
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/824800291858788352/1024443127/

You can prove it by recording a game like this. 720p, 60fps, uploaded to YouTube. Full game from start to finish. Same weapon, same stats. You got 48h.

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

I need 48h to upload and a round does not come from now on the same are pure luck rounds :(

I think it's not fair that I where I've been banned by par-rounds but if the opponents in the game just as legit apply :(
  • Noobmaster.de
    Administrator

"
    I need 48h to upload and a round does not come from now on the same are pure luck rounds :(

I think it's not fair that I where I've been banned by par-rounds but if the opponents in the game just as legit apply :(
    Noobmaster.de

72h then. Saying it is "pure luck" doesn't explain your stats imo. It happened too often for just "luck".

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

would a witness talk to you about a teamspeak who could confirm that I play legit?

mean I can say that I have just skill but I do not have to brag about my skill

• Noobmaster.de
    Administrator

"

would a witness talk to you about a teamspeak who could confirm that I play legit?

mean I can say that I have just skill but I do not have to brag about my skill

Noobmaster.de

Would not help. I need to see you get those stats in a recording.

• Noobmaster.de
    Banned

since I rather less with the QBB-95-1 games, it is unlikely that I really so what it is because it is the stamwaffe of my buddy who helped me with the leveling....
  • Noobmaster.de
    Administrator

"
    since I rather less with the QBB-95-1 games, it is unlikely that I really so what it is because it is the stamwaffe of my buddy who helped me with the leveling....
    Noobmaster.de

It does not seem like boosting to me in those battlereports. Are you going to record or not?