This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • RussWest
    User
    Member since June 07, 2018

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I had to realize earlier that I got a ban from BF4DB.

This is my profile / account https://bf4db.com/player/1003703126924

The reason given was Aimbot.

In addition, this video has been attached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vKjL0-LNwY&feature=youtu.be

You can see in the video that I killed some opponents in a happy way. For example, I see smoke and then shoot in good luck and hit an opponent. That happens sometimes! I can not understand in general why I got a ban. Aimbot always means headshots. But I did not do that. This is a new account because otherwise I only played with an account from a friend. This account here is my own one I bought. I can understand, if it is unusual that a player with rank 33 is so good. But I have been playing BF4 since the release. But I also have to say that this round went very well.

I did not get a PunkBuster Ban or anything like that. If I were to use cheat tools then I would have already gotten such a ban.

I ask you to consider this. The video proves that I have NOT used Aimbot.

Best regards

• RussWest
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Odd that you seem to aim for walls most of the time.

Even more odd is that there is an account linked to you which already has a PB violation.

The video will be judged by another staffmember too. Stay tuned.

• RussWest
    User
    Member since June 07, 2018

I aim at the wall most of the time? Unfortunately that does not look that way. From time to time but not most of the time. It's my way of playing yes. Especially at Deathmatch rounds. When I see opponents or believe where they are moving, I sometimes shoot on the walls. Just to force hits.

Regarding the other account with PB Ban: I have had a reshade graphics mod active with this account. Later this account was banned that's right. I also talked to Even Balance Support for a long time afterwards. They could even give me no clear reason why this account was finally banned. The only hint that was given to me is that something violated a rule. And I'm sure it was the Reshade Mod.

• RussWest
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

0:20 shooting an enemy that is not visible and not in the minimap

1:07 tracking an invisible enemy

1:13 pre-firing before even getting to where the enemy was

1:16 shooting at a wall, no enemy in mini-map.

I didn't need to watch the whole video to clearly see you have ESP.

I concur with Scavenger's findings. Your appeal is hereby denied.