This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Vonic
    User
    Member since June 05, 2018

Profile:

Banreason: ESP/Dirty Screenshot

Appeal:

I've been playing BF4 on and off since it's release with around 200+ hours. I reinstalled like a week or two ago and while joining a couple of servers, I kept getting spammed with these messages about ESP/Dirty Screenshot and on some other servers I get immediately booted. Not sure where this report came from or why I received it. 

The only thing I can think of for having a "dirty screenshot" is an FPS overlay in my top left corner and a red dot static image in the center of my screen. I use playclaw for the dot, FPS, and recording gameplay. I've used playclaw as long as I can remember and never had any problems with it or anyone calling me out for using ESP or any of that nonsense. I don't use any other overlays like overwolf or discord or anything. 

Post-Verdict

Got it, dude. I'll be sure to use tape and a magic marker next time.

• Vonic
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please claim your soldier in order for us to ensure we are talking with the account owner.

• Vonic
    User

How do I claim a soldier?

• Vonic
    Retired Staff

Click on "Search", find your soldier, click "CLAIM" and follow the instructions.

• Vonic
    User

"

Click on "Search", find your soldier, click "CLAIM" and follow the instructions.

Angry_Cuban13
    Thanks. Done.

• Vonic
    Retired Staff

We'll review the evidence against you and give a verdict.

Thanks for your patience.

• Vonic
    Retired Staff

Overlays are not permitted. A center dot or crosshair on your screen gives an advantage in game especially if you are playing hardcore. Additionally, a crosshair is frequently a part of cheat packages. 

Appeal Denied