This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Musn213
    User
    Member since May 31, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

Origin-id/BF4 : Buddhaspwonder

Banreason:

Multihacking, I can't find where or when it exactly happened since the russian dude/gal who hacked my account got me banned.

Appeal:

I have read the rules for making an appeal and that you also automatically decline appeals that claim their account has been hacked. Now to take this from the beginning & ultimately get to the reason why I think I should get my ban lifted.

Now my account contains about 20 games, also got BF4 with every DLC + Premium, this account also contains Sims 4.

So a few months ago my sister played Sims 4 on my account and also on my PC, she decided (without my knowledge) that she wanted to grab some mods she saw on a Sims 4 Tumblr-page and downloaded about 2000+ mods from different pages.

Thought nothing about it until I wanted to play Dead Space 2 but found out I couldn't log in, couldn't reset password or anything. So it all came down to giving Origin a call & through that way reset my account with new username, new email & new password.

Top played games while my account was being used by the hacker was Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3 & Battlefield Hardline. So I installed Battlefield 3 & 4 and noticed I was a much higher rank than I remembered with almost every single weapon unlocked + every single weapon/gadgets for all vehicles unlocked. I thought nothing of it, started playing & everything went fine, until I joined a random server & got kicked where it said I was banned for multihacking. Now I know you have said people who blame hackers don't get their Ban Appeals approved but I do not know what I should do. Do I buy another account just to prove I do not cheat?

Additional Information:

I literally can't give you more information. I really want this ban lifted, the only thing I can do is, I don't know, contact Origin & ask them to mail you to prove my innocence? I can provide you pictures with my passport, id & timestamp + a picture of myself. I can talk to you in Discord & explain myself, anything. I just want this ban lifted. I admit that the fault was mine for letting my sister download shitmods used for a game linked to my Origin-account, but this won't happen again.

Edit: https://bf4db.com/player/546219860 found the profile that claimed my in-game ID or what it's called! This is the russian guy who hacked my account, he used the name "SAURSV3PUR565656" & some russian email I haven't saved!

• Musn213
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/546219860

Click the blue claim button on the page above. This way you can link a battlelog to your 4DB page so we can verify you are the owner.

• Musn213
    User
    Member since May 31, 2018

Should be done now!

• Musn213
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Your account is your responsibility. There are plenty of ways to prevent it from getting hacked. Consider reading our ban and appeal policy to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED