This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheFonzzy
    User
    Member since May 27, 2018

BF4DB Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1018131295

Banreason: Suspicious stats

Appeal: Came back to BF4 after a relatively long break and immediately started getting banned by some servers upon connection due to my previous stats apparently, I checked my battlelog stats and nothing seemed out of the ordinary to myself, I compared my stats to some of my friends and there wasn't huge indifferences except for maybe HSKR with snipers.

I've been playing FPS games since the age of 8 and have always been relatively decent at aiming. Looking at my stats on: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/TheFonzzy just shows I have above average HS/K which is why I assume I'm getting banned.

If my stats are too obscure for plausible deniability then I will accept the ban but nonetheless it'll be a shame as I have no external aid, it's all me.

Thanks.

Additional Information: N/A
  • TheFonzzy
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

• TheFonzzy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Lol nevermind.
  • TheFonzzy
    User

Sorry what?

You're looking at reports from 3 years ago, all where my average accuracy is lower than 25%.

Am I missing something?

• TheFonzzy
    Administrator

I think you are indeed missing something. Take a look again.

• TheFonzzy
    User

"

I think you are indeed missing something. 

Scavenger
    I'd appreciate if you cared to elaborate, 20 headshots in 45 kills on the first report, that's not obscure.

What stat are we looking at then maybe we can have a productive discussion.

• TheFonzzy
    Administrator

I'd like you to draw some conclusions yourself. Not gonna help you with that.

• TheFonzzy
    User

This is a ban appeal, you tell me why I was banned and I fight my case.

Why would I be talking about reports from 3 years ago, when I specifically said I played recently (yesterday), and received a ban for having a high HSKR with an SRR-61.

Can we actually discuss the issues at hand please?

• TheFonzzy
    Administrator

If you have a proper explanation for your statistics in both those battlereports and on your profile (those light up as a christmas tree), sure.

• TheFonzzy
    User

Sure, personally the only thing that stands out to me is my HS/K ratio, 99 headshots with a total of 155 kills which is a 63.87% headshot ratio.

Regarding the map, and the weapon in question I can only assume the majority of these headshots occured in the choke point in the middle of the map, adding to this the fact it was 4 years ago I can't give you a step-by-step of what happened exactly but that is my only explanation.

• TheFonzzy
    Administrator

As you may have noticed, I do not really care about when those reports happened and when you achieved those statistics. And if you can't come up with a better story about how your headshot rates inflated like they are right now, then this is gonna be a very short appeal.
  • TheFonzzy
    User

I completely understand that the timeframe of the reports have no impact on the appeal, but an impact on my memory.

So you're saying camping the chokepoint with an LMG at head-height doesn't warrant the 99 headshots? I can't see how else I would've achieved those stats.

Bare in mind I'm being logical here, the AWS is an LMG with relatively low kick, over half the enemy team will be circulating the choke point and peeking and shooting headheight can warrant a few headshots, my accuracy was also only 20% meaning I weren't being extremely efficient with my hits. The mixture of relatively low accuracy and high headshot percentage inclines me to think I was holding that choke point at head height.

• TheFonzzy
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/463407221639889216/1018131295

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/465194282368355200/1018131295

Then you may record two games like the battlereports above. Full games, from start to finish. Minimal resolution of 720p 60fps. Uploaded to YT. Stats as close to the battlereports as possible.

You have 48h.

• TheFonzzy
    User

I'm afraid this isn't going to happen due to my network conditions and deterioration in skill over a 4 year period.

9aaebf73e5.png

I really hope for the sake of this game and legacy players that unjust individuals like yourself don't get complete control in the anti-cheat scene.

Hopefully you've actually taken what I've said into account and you aren't just following your template on how to condone people legit or not.

My ban will stay and that's fine with me, I only attempted to amend the mistake of an inaccurate system.

I appreciate the fact you're trying to be thorough but maybe you should step back and actually appreciate anomalies, look at all my battle reports - not just the few that stand out.

• TheFonzzy
    Administrator

Then this appeal is now over. Stats are pretty much identical to those of an aimbot. Your recent reports do not show that you are really capable of replicating those battlereports which were provided here.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policy to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED