This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Cobalt
    User
    Member since April 08, 2018

bf4db.com/player/1952069918    

bf4db.com/profile/Cobalt

Reason: Suspicious Stats

It would be nice if you could lift the ban, beacause "Suspicious Stats is not a good reason to ban people like me.

I made this account to farm and play competitive 8v8/ 5v5. If you want a video how I play or I aim. No problem just ask ;)

I play 50% chopper with this account. So 14KD is quite normal I guess. 

Here I played with a friends account a 1v1. You can check also if im linked in other account. I just was logged in this account. No other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUQsn1pbcs

I'm not linked in any other accounts exception "SchelmBlock8748".

Btw thanks for your Plugin to keep my server far away from cheaters.

Best regards,

Cobalt

• Cobalt
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Your statistics are a bit odd. Normally, a high accuracy like yours is always combined with a headshot rate in the 20 to 30%. Yours is way below that. Therefor I think it is fair to see what causes this.

You may record a full game (with the AEK) that represents your overall statistics. Minimal resolution of 720p 60fps. You have 72h, ban will be temporary lifted for you so you can find a server.

• Cobalt
    Banned
    Member since May 08, 2018

Please man, your main account Generationandi is banned on BF4DB. So please, why you dont want ban cheater? Please ban him he is cheating.. Also, main account banned on BF4DB.. Wtf are you support cheaters?? @Scavenger do your job man..

• Cobalt
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Thanks for reminding I guess @AdamRus. Next time you may just send a nice little PM instead of instantly accusing me for protecting cheaters... I too forget stuff sometimes. Furthermore this isn't my job, just a hobby.

Ban reinstated as no footage has been provided.