This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tyrannosaurusrob
    Banned
    Member since February 21, 2018

Tyrannosaurusrob

I spoke with Alex from Even Balance about the ban. This is what he wrote:

ote #12: This is not a ban by Even Balance, as the provided GUID is not currently banned by Even Balance. 

This is a kick-ban by the server admin who may be streaming to a third-party ban site, bf4bd.com in this case, who are banning you for the previously given violation. 

We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator, again bf4bd.com in this case, to remove any ban given as a result of this violation. 

You can continue to play on other PB enabled servers that do not stream to them.

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

They say the violation is not a mistake. Ticket link moved to admin view to prevent it from getting spammed.

Appeal denied

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Banned

My GUID is not banned, so there is no mistake

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Administrator

"We do not find the violation to be triggered in error". All I need to hear. PB does not ban, they only kick. We turn those kicks into bans.

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Banned

It says it right it the front sentence, this is not a Even balance ban. So I don't get it?

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Administrator

As I said, they don't ban. We do.

In short: PB gives violation kicks. BF4DB logs violation kicks and turn them in bans.

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Banned

They said in that post i am not cheating
  • tyrannosaurusrob
    Administrator

You have difficulties reading haven't you?

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Banned

They aren't finding a violation, it says that. They aren't finding one so they can't remove it
  • tyrannosaurusrob
    Banned

No apparently you failed reading comprehension. They outline it. Would you like me to do that for you? Maybe dumb it down to smaller words?
  • tyrannosaurusrob
    Administrator

BN2kpIz.png

• tyrannosaurusrob
    Administrator

They never said that. They say they can not see who cheated. The violation we logged is not a false positive. It is up to us, the 3rd party banlist to remove the ban or not is what they say. And we won't remove it.

APPEAL DENIED