This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Snock007
    User
    Member since March 22, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/1677973009

Hey guys!

I was banned for the reason "Multihack" but i don´t know why. As you can see in my Stats I make the most kills in the chopper because I`m very good at it. And now I cant play on the most servers only because of your ban. Maybe some Admins reported me for being to good for their server, don`t know. So it would be very nice, if you cancel this ban, that I can play again :)

account is claimed.

• Snock007
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

The account you appeal for is banned for being linked to this one: https://bf4db.com/player/942382169

That other account is indeed banned for a multihack. A bit odd you appeal for the banreason on another account? Or do you confirm that other account is indeed yours?

• Snock007
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Snock007
    User

Okay, I dont know these accounts but maybe there are from other guys in my house..

The Problem is I live in a  dorm and because of this we have all the same IP address

• Snock007
    Retired Staff

Their point is your account is banned for being a linked account. That linked account is banned for multi hack, which is what you said you were banned for.

• Snock007
    Administrator

Plus the fact that the other account I mentioned had the same name as you currently have, until it got banned by PBBans. Which makes the situation even stranger.

• Snock007
    User

I don`t need to hack, so why should the other accounts also be mine as well. It is a big coincidence that we have the same name, i didnt know that it is possible that there are two accounts with the same name?
    It is a big coincidence
  • Snock007
    Administrator

There are 3 things strange here:

1. You come here and say you appeal for a multihack, while your claimed account is not banned for one.
    2. The account linked, had the same name as you currently have until it got banned by PBBans.
    3. The IP's of the accounts overlap.

I personally think that those accounts do belong to you.

@player_notebook please do not post in appeals. Additional evidence can be send to us via PM.

• Snock007
    User

I have no idea why it is so. As you can see all my stats are fine and nothing seems to be hacked there.I say Multihack  because in BF4 stands: [BF4DB]Snock007 is banned reason Multihack. Its absolute puzzling why I will only get banned after reaching level 140??

I never was hacking and my opinion is that all hackers don`t have testicles.

The other accounts called XxScope... and XVII_Achill... they didnt have the same name 

• Snock007
    Administrator

Will let another staffmember doublecheck the link, I personally think it is a pretty solid connection to two cheating accounts.

As I said the name of the other account changed at the moment a PB violation was logged at PBBans, which makes it look like someone tried to obfuscate the ban and started over on a new account thinking that the ban on his old account would not be found.

• Snock007
    Retired Staff

Linked and appeal denied.