This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • nameToolong
    Banned
    Member since March 05, 2018

I understand what I'm doing is wrong, and know that this thread will be locked (and the decision remain unchanged), but I just wanted to clarify.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-1100

Regarding this ban appeal, I would like to say that I have no control over my older account, and I believe that I should not e banned due to uncontrollable circumstances. I live in Saudi Arabia, and the ban on my older account was issued in Turkey. I kindly ask you to reconsider this decision, as I believe that this ban is quite unfair as I have spent money for the second time on the same game just to get banned for something I never did. I will, however, respect the final decision, and stop posting on this subforum. I apologize for violating a rule on the forum, but I desperately need someone to hear me. As an honest player who despises cheating, I sincerely hope that this might affect the final decision. Thank you.

EDIT: Also, if the ban is not appealed, I request you to change the reason to "Linked Account" rather than "Aimbot." as this is truly the case. Thank you.

• nameToolong
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Denied. Further appeals will lead to account termination.