This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Cris Afonso
    User
    Member since November 26, 2018

Boa noite amigos, olha tive uma conta banida anteriormente !! pois um primo visitou minha casa e muito esperto achou BF4 dificel e instalou uma M.... de um multihack que viu na internet.

Bem mas não é o caso já perdi a conta antiga. O negócio é que comprei outra conta botei senha no PC e adivinhem... estou BANIDO injustamente pelo PUNKBUSTER por favor time ajudem aí, já to quase desistindo de jogar este BAITA jogo mas se Deus quiser vão ver que ta injusto isso meu NICK  Canha_Co_Mogango    agradeço desde já o apoio  

Deus seja louvado.

• Cris Afonso
    User
    Member since November 26, 2018

Good evening friends, look, I had a banned account beforehand !! because a cousin visited my house and very smartly found BF4 difficult and installed an M .... a multihack that saw on the internet.   Well but it is not the case I have already lost the old account. The thing is that I bought another account and I put a password on the PC and guess what ... I'm BANED unfairly by PUNKBUSTER please help me there, I'm almost giving up playing this game BAITA but God willing they'll see that it's unfair that my NICK Canha_Co_Mogango thank you already support   God be praised.

• Cris Afonso
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You need to claim any and all accounts you claim are yours.

• Cris Afonso
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

72h have elapsed and no account claimed by OP.

Appeal Denied.