This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Owikikizor
    User
    Member since June 06, 2018

Hello to all,

i just created an account on your website, because i got a bf4db ban alert when i logged on a famous server i was playing often a month ago

here is the snap shot of my profile notification when i clamed my account today, https://bf4db.com/player/390429087/snapshot/8856

I search for stats in red, the p226 is in red, i think it's when i was playing of pistol gun only server i had a fairfight reset two or three years ago, cause pistol only server i guess ... ? i think its agaisnt tos with the statpad as i read in post of appeal ( before writing this new thread )

I want to know what battlereport i can serve to you, on battlelog acc, i can see my 14  s day battlereport

I'm at your disposition to answer you, and i really like this game, thanks to help me how i can give you the adequat links of battle reports if needed

Regards

ps sorry for tittle wrong typed, i can't edit the tittle " Appeal " not " applea " sorry again.

• Owikikizor
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://imgur.com/a/AWUozMf

You indeed seem to have had a FF reset back in 2015. Unfortunately for you, FF resets are a reason for a permanent ban from BF4DB protected servers.

• Owikikizor
    User

The ban of bf4db if active since one month ago

I was playing often on servers since march or april, but i want to know the FF reset in 2015 (hanks for date), i had was about p226 ?? i dont understand the suspicious stat cause, i try to search on battlereport arround one month ago i found nothing,

Thanks for the wo screen on imgur i am looking at them, its in 15 on some servers i had fun with friends, by statpad i mean the flag rubn, and killing us by match ...

Is it it, that making this suspicious stats now?

Regards

• Owikikizor
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

You also got a : BF3 PunkBuster Global GUID Ban on 9614dc1fc825a41eda6bbfe1dbf6848a

and your stats in BF3 are clearly the one of a cheater.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/OwiKikizor

• Owikikizor
    Administrator

We have no way to verify if the stats reset is caused by cheating or statpadding. But when FF picks it up, it is enough reason for us to turn it into a permanent suspension from servers that run our plugin.

Your original banreason were the stats of the p226. I changed it accordingly.

• Owikikizor
    User

On BF3 i did shit it's true, a long time ago, i did this because of bad mind on this period ...after a pb ban because i tryed stuff , wrong way ...

But the fact on BF4 is the same for each games ?

Thanks foir answet scavenger, but why is it active from only one month ?

I had the ff reset in 2015 as u said, thanks for date search, but it is " active banning " me from only one month.

Regards, thanks for answers, i try to see what i can do for continue plying this game on the servers i like to play from monthes..
    Owikikizor

• Owikikizor
    Administrator

I honestly have no idea. Sometimes we just stumble upon stuff by accident. You might have been such a case.

Edit: I see there was another account linked to you at one point which also had suspicious stats. This might have caused me to look into the other linked accounts as well.

• Owikikizor
    User

"

We have no way to verify if the stats reset is caused by cheating or statpadding. But when FF picks it up, it is enough reason for us to turn it into a permanent suspension from servers that run our plugin.

Your original banreason were the stats of the p226. I changed it accordingly.

Scavenger

ok, well no problem yes FF made my stats to reset 3 years, if u noticed it now its a valid reason :) i can optimize by telling me that  i had good time for monthes in bonus so on thoses servers so :)
    Cheers to you all
    ps for facecorndutch i should test this stuff at bf3 on non pb server, i did it on pbactive servers, i deserve this bf3 guidban yeah ;)

• Owikikizor
    Administrator

Closing thread to prevent spam.

The appeal is denied. Consider reading our ban policy to prevent further issues with our service.