This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • kiber4
    User
    Member since June 01, 2018

Hello

Yesterday, I was extremely surprised when I was disconnected from the BFX server. In the battlelog, I received a message that I was banned. I was sure that I do not have a punchesbuster, but reinstallation and other measures did not help - any BFH server disconnected me.

Having decided to check the operation of the connection in other games of the BF, I was disconnected from two BF4 servers, indicating that my account is banned by your services and a link to a profile on your site. Now I do not have access to BFH servers (disconnect with reference to bf4db.com), to some BF4 servers.

I have never used cheats in any game of the BF and what or else. My game indicators, and combat records, do not at all resemble cheaters. I have video recordings of almost all of my latest games and I'm ready to provide them.

Please consider my appeal, provide evidence of my violations.

Sincerely, kiber4 
    (Battlelog- profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/ru/user/kiber4/)

• kiber4
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You raised a Punkbuster violation on your BF4 account for AIMBOT. Punkbuster does not ban, it only kicks you. It is up to third-party anti-cheat like us, GGC, PBBANS, etc. to enforce a ban on the Punkbuster violations.

In order to appeal your ban, you need to submit a ticket to EvenBalance by following this link.

If they agree that the kick was a mistake, we will lift the ban on your BF4 account.

For now, your appeal in regards to your BF4 account is denied.

• kiber4
    Retired Staff

BF4DB is only supported on BF4. We do not currently support (or plan to support) BFH. I am sure why you’re unable to join any Hardline server but since our plugin is designed for BF4, it shouldn’t be because of that. Out of curiosity, please post the link to and the luck reason for at least 5 different Hardline servers and we’ll take a look. 

• kiber4
    Retired Staff

Appeal denied.