This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Te_Kiri_Moss
    User
    Member since December 01, 2020

Soldier Name:  Te_Kiri_Moss
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/307910990
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes  on the  02/12/2020 NZ time Zone.

Appeal: Good Morning/Afternoon to whomever may be reading this.

Today i wish to appeal a ban on my Battlefield 4 Account 307910990. It has been sometime since i played Bf4 as i have been playing the other titles over the last few years and a week ago i decided to re install BF4 and jump on 1 of the old servers to find a bright orange error message greeting me to inform me of a Ban on my account with a link directing me to this Site. Firstly i'd like to say sorry and I have no idea why im banned as i can't find any reasoning as to why or even how as iv never touched a cheat let alone no how to even use one im 42 with children and im trying to comprehend how this may have happened. I emailed EA as i thought this may be something that was associated to an account Breach Back in 2017 where my details were stolen and the account was used for 2 or 3 days by someone in another country. We were able to successfully purge the account and reclaim and put in place 2 factor verification.EA has  advise of No current sanctions on my account and we have done security checks to validate my persons with Id. 

Today im not only Just appealing but after any information that can lead me to just understand why i was banned to see if it was in relation to the possible breach or if this is something new seen that this was 2 years ago im leaning towards the Breach. I have Emails from EA with our discussions that i can forward on if you do so require for verification of the breach. I will accept any outcome as it has been a few years going by the date posted so i understand any information associated with this may have been removed .

Again thanks For your Time 
    Regards Steve Moss-Te Kiri.

• Te_Kiri_Moss
    User
    Member since December 01, 2020

Good Morning Team Looking for an update before i purchase another copy as the silly season is coming and we all have time off. I understand its christmas silly season and people are busy i'm in the same situation here in NZ  just after a why more than anything as i can't find any reasoning as to why it was  banned and i'm wary of buying another until i can assure it won't happen again to another account.

Thanks Again.  regards Steve Moss-Te Kiri.

• Te_Kiri_Moss
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

PBBans | MBi - BanID 415308 (2fcb78b2 | Battlefield 4)

You are banned for Wallhack 69069 back in 2017! Write a ticket at www.evenbalance.com and if they found the violation was triggered in error we will lift the ban as well.

For now Appeal denied!