This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Removedaccount123
    Banned
    Member since May 14, 2019

Soldier Name: orlando500

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/797037275

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: Hi, some user reported me for invisibility? And yes we where testing how to prevent glitching  on OUR own server TDS server 1 at the time. To check out several koding stuff trying to prevent events like that. Like we now have pillar protection on our server in the changhai servers. I think you guys know about the glitch to get invisibility in game.  Thats what we tried to fix. if you dont know it we the admins can make a video for you guys.

We notified the players also at the end of testing as someone did see us while the testing that lasted for 2-4 minutes. At the start we didnt reveal it as it would interfer with testing.  Im one of the admins in TDS and it can be verified tru our discord server https://discord.gg/q9fuP8 

Feel free to contact me tru my registered email also if needed.  I think my stats show that i dont in anyway "hacks" or glitching to get ahead. I normaly just hangaround the server to manage it.

edited as english is not my primary language.

• Removedaccount123
    User
    Member since April 27, 2019

hello there. i have 4000 hours on bf4 and 90% of them are on siege of shanghai being an admin on many shanghai servers.

this game and this specific map has many glitches as you may know. there are glitches that you can go under the map and shoot at ppl above it, there are spots that you can shoot and kill though you cant get shot while you are in there. as admins when we hear about a new glitch or bug we trying to investigate it see how its working and after this we try to find ways how we can prevent random ppl to use those glitches and find ways to catch them. we already have pillar protection on our server that prevents and punish ppl that hit the pillars and try to take the tower down.

in orlando's  case he tested this glitch with another admin for 4 minutes max as they mentioned to you. they didnt use this glitch to make a killing spree or anything else.they tried to see how its working. after they finished with that they informed ppl on the server that they were doing a test on a glitch. i dont think it would be good to tell ppl that they are gonna start testing a glitch cause you all know that there are plenty of curious guys that would want to go on their place learn about this glitch and start abusing it on any other server that exists.

so about the guy that reported orlando. i know that he got mad about being killed or that time cause he was going at this spot where they were testing the glitch. i cant judge this. i could have been mad also in his place. but after they finished with this they announced that they were testing a bug.i would understand that that was for a good reason and not to abuse...its common sense.this guy and some other clan members of his are playing enough time on our server to know that none of the admins is hacking and we are all trying to help this server run smoothly, fix bugs, and be fair.

as about orlando you can see clearly from his stats that he is not hacking. he is a casual player that plays on our server and we are having fun playing with him. he is always trying to help when ppl report others for any kind of violations and spectating the server when need.he will still be playing on our server anyway. but i dont find it fair to ban him on bf4db and prevent him for joining other servers because he just tryed to investigate a bug on his own server.

we can always make you a video about this bug if you want proof about this.and you can feel free to join our discord for any other information need.

thank you.

• Removedaccount123
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Will double check the case. Please allow up to 48h for us to discuss the situation. Case is open in the meantime. you won't get kicked by our plugin.

• Removedaccount123
    User
    Member since May 15, 2019

Dear Lords of BF4DB,

i am playing BF4 with Orlando and being Admin in the same BF Community since Years and can assure that he is is the most strict Admin when it is coming to Players who doesn’t follow the Rules or especially to Cheater and Hacker!

He would and will never use any Third Party/Cheat/Hack or something similar bullshit, i can assure you that 101%! (not even with his bullshit stats^^)

Like he explained we just tested how to protect our Server better and prevent glitching.

Pls show Mercy and unban him, i mean even the Kingslayer Jaime Lannister got free again right?

Thx for your Time anyway, greets Jesus

• Removedaccount123
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.