This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Seele770
    User
    Member since July 10, 2018

可能是我太过于着急了,曲解了您的意思,我记得,我M60E4射击头部是91血,其他轻机枪没有这么高的伤害,所以我选择了M60E4作为刷枪对象, 当时有使用C4炸药,时间太久了,也无法取得当时的服务器文件和相应的设置了。我只是想证明我的清白,我并没有使用过其他外挂和辅助。
  • Seele770
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Translation :

But the server is already closed so I can't prove the server was set to 60HP. And I had been shooting randomly back then but It won't help prove my innocence.

Will this affect the KPH stats? I have a ban habit of firing randomly in stat-padding server which got me banned multiple times.

Is this a objective factor that results in the abnormal KPH stats?

I was in a hurry so I misunderstood. If I remember correctly, M60E4 deals 91 headshot damage, more than any other LMG. That's why I chose to stat-pad with it. I used C4 back then but it was too long ago so I can't get the settings of the server back then. I've never used any sort of hacks and I'm only trying to prove my innocence.

Reply :

KPH is calculated from the amount of bullets that hit the target and the kills you get, so shooting randomly won't affect it. But as I said, I don't think people would cheat when stat-padding and there's nothing suspicious outside the two stat-padding reports. It's more possible that the server is set to 60HP but there's no evidence of that.

I will discuss this case with other admins to come to a conclusion.

回复 :

KPH数据是由击中的子弹数量和杀敌数来计算的,胡乱开火并不会影响该项数据。不过像我说的一样,我并不认为会有人在刷枪时作弊,我也没有找到刷枪以外的可疑数据。我觉得更有可能是服务器设置成了60血,但我们仍需要证据。

我会和其他管理员讨论一下你的情况来做出最后结论。

• Seele770
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/788014504411683840/919842376/

I found this report from 2016/10/17. The 4 people on the server has KPH of 37, 46, 47 and 52. If the server is set to 60HP, in normal cases the KPH should be more than 50 since M1911 only need 2 bodyshots or 1 headshot to kill an enemy. I think neither would these people stand far from each other just to let the damage drop off below 30, nor wait for others to regenerate their health. That's against the purpose of stat-padding and doesn't match the KPM.

With battlereports on the same server both before and after your stat-padding indicating the server is set to 100HP, combined with your stat-padding report on Opearion Whiteout (after some thorough calculation, it is not completely impossbile to gain a 41KPH on 100HP server), these all reduce the server was set to 60HP for one specific round (the M60E4 one).

But I personally don't feel the need to keep the ban if this is the only evidence since there's no decisive evidence to prove the server is set to 100HP either. it's just a stat-padding report which we don't ban for right now anyway.

For now

APPEAL APPROVED

我找到了这个2016年10月17日的战报。服务器上的四个人的KPH分别是37,46,47,和52。如果服务器设置成60HP,正常情况下KPH应该会高于50,因为M1911只需要两发子弹击中或一发爆头就可以完成一次击杀。我不认为这四个人会远离对方以使伤害衰减至30以下,或者等待对方血量恢复。这违背了刷枪的目的,也与这局游戏的每分钟击杀数矛盾。

将你刷枪之前和之后的同一服务器的战报作为证据,再加上你在雪盲行动地图中刷枪的战报(经过仔细的计算,在100血量服务器中获得41KPH并不是完全不可能),这些都降低了“服务器只在这一局(即M60-E4 95KPH的战报)被设置到60血量”的可能性。

然而如果这是唯一的证据的话,我会选择解封你的账号,毕竟也没有决定性证据证明该战报是在100血服务器进行的。再怎么说,这也只是一局刷枪战报,而我们目前不会因为这个而封禁账号。

截至目前

申诉通过