This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • black_magiq
    User
    Member since April 20, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

BF4DB Profile

Banreason:

Banned!

This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason:   Suspicious Stats

Appeal:

Hi !

so i was playing, enjoying my time. and to be fair, against enemy team that keeps running headon into the objective not minding the surroundings.

anyways, a played couple of games, with various players complaining about i cheat, i have to high ping, etc.

then in a game, were i flanked the enemy, and then proseed to snipe them as they just waited on the "combat zone" to expand, a guy said that i was a cheater and i was on banned on BF4DB, and after that it kept showing up as server info.

heres what i dont get, i got a lot of hassle because im lowranked and therfore im not capable of being a good player??

typical rant in the comment section was " only lvl 16 10:0 340 ping."

im not new to FPS, nor is this my only account, i have played this game on ps4, ps3 and have another account that i forgot the password to.

but i play tactical, i wait and i dont run to the objective, i shot the enemy that does!

and im a good aim!

please reconsider as most hardcore / rush servers use your application and thats the gamemodes i prefere.

in advance thanks, looking forward to hear from you!

best regards A.J

• black_magiq
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You seem to be banned by our autoadmin for the headshot rates on a few weapons. The KPM on those weapons pretty much rule out statpadding / boosting for me.

Can you explain those statistics on your profile? They represent your overall performance, not only one game.

• black_magiq
    User

"

You seem to be banned by our autoadmin for the headshot rates on a few weapons. The KPM on those weapons pretty much rule out statpadding / boosting for me.

Can you explain those statistics on your profile? They represent your overall performance, not only one game.

Scavenger
    im not sure how i can explain it other than that when im using acog its pretty easy. and when playing Rush on hardcore people seem to be more aware of defusing and arming the bomb, wich is btw why i enjoy that mode so much.

as for my gamestyle, i use flanking and sneaking, and as a result i get the element of suprice and often an enemy with his back turnt!
    an enemy not shooting at you makes it THAT much easier .

• black_magiq
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/986559290295891648/384510638/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/986548858516584128/384510638/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/987009778645085696/384510638/

Battlereports like these make me question your sneaking theory. If you would be a very good aim, your headshot rate would represent a very high accuracy as well. This is not the case, only the headshot rate and KPM are very high which looks more like someone just emptying his mag and somehow still making headshots. Pretty common for someone raging with downloaded skill.

• black_magiq
    User

ofcourse there wil always be alot of spraying, im not saying im perfect, not at all.

as you clearly see im not a 100% headshooter. but to be good in BF, or any other FPS game you must learn to aim headlevel.

and i do not empty my magasin and hitting heads. but realisticly aiming at the head and burst shooting will get you to hit.

• black_magiq
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/986559290295891648/384510638/

You may try to recreate this battlereport. Record the full game, minimal resolution of 720 preferably 60fps. You have 72h.

• black_magiq
    User

how can i do that?

• black_magiq
    Administrator

Either with a screen recording program like AMD ReLive or Nvidia Shadowplay. Even better would be a recording from your screen with an external cam. 

• black_magiq
    User

ok, ill try, that match was one of a kind, but ill give it my best!

• black_magiq
    User

im currently uploading.

ofcourse its close to impossible to repeat the match you reffered to, or if i had been able to pull a stat like that twice, then yeah, cheats definitly.

but ill give it a go with this vid

video

• black_magiq
    Administrator

I do not want to discourage you, but none of the latest reports you have on your profile come any close to the report I want you to recreate. Different weapons, different amount of kills, accuracy and KPM.

Can you provide the report of the games in the video?

• black_magiq
    User

here you go

Battlereport

i can try to make another one with the same weapon.

• black_magiq
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Lol, that battle report is nowhere near what you are supposed to submit. I see a hammer in the horizon.

• black_magiq
    User

well, like i said, its not easy to recreate a match, it depends on the map, players and my ability to make the right choice in the right curcumstance and the lenght of the match as well !

if it where easy to recreate a good match i would be a pro player would'nt I ?

• black_magiq
    User

Battlereport

video

as i can see on the amount of views on the videos your not watching them and i feel that it dont do this situation just!

anyways hope his can prove my innocent !

thank you for your time!