This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tormek31
    User
    Member since May 07, 2018

I'm linked with this account but it's not mine. https://bf4db.com/player/1915249498   

I have give my house to an ex ''friend''. I go in other city for work and this stypid guy have cheat just one party with my account an admin ban him for that from one server (day before my leaving). I was rage for this and i have paid one account to him to not have problem with my account when I'm leaving.

He has cheat a lot with his new account (what_the_phoque) while i'm out of my house and be proud of it.

When i come back, I have play like before with no cheat and I have no problem, but one day BF4db have linked my account (this one) to his account (probably because he has cheat with my computer IP with his account) Now my account is linked :(. I just can play in official server and there is lot of cheater.

He has cheat a lot with this account and when I come to my shifting i have an argument with him for lot of reasons, my house was very dirty, other things and now we are not friend, i put him out of my house. He has said ''i go for work in this city'' but he has just squatting my house. 

Sry if i'm not clear, tell me if you Don't understand. You can see my stats or me when I play, it's not suspicious. 
  • tormek31
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Unfortunately according to BF4DB'S ban policy your ban will remain in effect.

Your account your responsibility.

• tormek31
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Plus another problem is that your current account is also banned by GGC for a PB violation. Making it look like someone forgot to remove the cheat from his alt while starting the game with his main... Pure speculation tho..

• tormek31
    Retired Staff

Fixed ban reason

• tormek31
    User

Yes he has do this one time and an admin ban him to this server. It's the CGC Stream PB violation. That's what I'm speak. 

• tormek31
    Retired Staff

No a ggc ban is not triggered by reporting a player to an admin. It means an aimbot was used and detected while your account was playing

• tormek31
    User

He has do that and tell me after this. I'm no behind the pc at this moment, and before that i Don't know how this things work (GGC BF4DB). 
    He has said Something like this ''ban for aimbot by admin'' and he show me what he do with my pc with his free software found in internet. like i'm say ''I was rage for this and i have paid one account to him to not have problem with my account when I'm leaving.''  
    I have try to go in the same server and it was impossible just one. 
    After that my account work good in all other server since mounths and one day it was impossible to me to play in lots of server. 
    If you look my stats they are not suspicious. 

• tormek31
    User

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/tormek31

If you look my stat my better weapon is:
    MTAR21
    44:30:42

My second:
    SPYDER
    64:50:09

It take me long time to do not lots of kill

He has use aimbot and wallhack one time but I have not aimbot stat

• tormek31
    Retired Staff

Again, the violation happened on your old account. It doesn't matter whether it was your friend or you who did it. The account ultimately belongs to you and anything that happens on it becomes your responsibility.

Your ban appeal will be denied. Familiarize yourself with BF4DB's ban policy which can be found here.

• tormek31
    Retired Staff

The violation was on his claimed account. 

Appeal Denied