This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Hogzila
    Banned
    Member since January 19, 2019

Soldier Name: (Hogzila)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/profile/Hogzila
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: TES

I have not played ANY fps in 1 year. I looked at my battle log and three months ago my account became active playing bf3, and potentially cheating. I have played bf since 1942 and if you look at my account historically I have never cheated  I am changing all of my account credentials and log ins. I need some input on how to handle this situation, Not just a flat denial. I dont believe in cheating or condone it, What can I do to prove this,? I live in Dallas FYI if it shows where I played from While my account was Cheating (if it was I cant tell from the reports you guys posted) and its NOT dallas, I didnt move just to cheat and move back..... What to do? 

• Hogzila
    Banned

I just looked at my battle feed  I saw some of the games you posted as suspicious. I dont believe this was me playing, HOWEVER. The accuracy was 10% looked like it was a sniper only lobby,. So head shot rate that high isnt even suspicious, also the people that my account plated  against all had similar scores, In fact some far better. I havent played bf3 in more than 1 year though. Last time I played any BF was 1 year ago. At any rate, it doesnt look like hacking it looks like lame servers / stat padding at worst. ( which i also dont do ) 

• Hogzila
    Banned

Just looked at my profile accuracy over all.. NOT a CHEATER. No other way to intemperate data.  Low accuracy across the board.  AT WORST my account was used in a stat padding type lobby. I call it that because its all sniper lobby. If thats illegal then my character is illegal. BUT there is not one bit of high accuracy or high KDR on my account stats anywhere. 

• Hogzila
    Banned

22 kills almost all head shots

14% accuracy 

my battlelog

• Hogzila
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account is your responsibility not ours.

Appeal Denied.