This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Patrick
    User
    Member since June 13, 2020

Soldier Name: patrickjuex

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: bf4db.com/player/632990235

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hi good afternoon! I've been getting kicked out of servers for a long time and I didn't know why, until a server administrator told me that the plug-in of you that kicked out automatically, at first I thought it might be my computer not being able to handle it, but for In the end I discovered the real reason. The plug-in banned me on suspicion of status, I would like to make it clear here that I have been playing BF4 for a long time, I came from the xbox360 platform and I have been on the PC for a while. I never used any kind of benefit on my account, and I repress everyone around me who may use it, I am against this type of act. From what I understand, I was banned for the longest death status and also for KD of the M1014. Well, I already had a private server and in the past me and friends were trying to kill each other on the goulmond rail map, so we got the longest possible deaths. Regarding the KD of the M1014, I believe it is something for playing a lot with her in the locker and metro operation maps, so my arrangement with her would be very high, with short maps. I hope you understand that my status ban is unfair, I'm just an old player, with a lot on my account and being unfairly harmed. I'll leave here my battlelog from the pc, and my battlelog from the xbox360 so you can take a look and see that I've always been clean. PC: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ XBOX360: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Sorry for the typos, I'm using the google translator, because I don't speak English, only Brazilian Portuguese

• Patrick
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hi,

Can you please find these battle reports

• Patrick
    User

I did not understand! What can I do to be unbanned !?

• Patrick
    Retired Staff

Find the battle reports where you traded kills

• Patrick
    User

Relationships believe they can't do it, it's been 2 to 3 years since I played BF4, and these things happened in the past. I can prove by the battlefield of my clan friend, who has the same score per minute as mine, as he enters the "xp rapido" servers, where teams are not attacked and are only exchanged as flags to finish points departure, and also this friend has a longer death, very close to mine, because it was between me and him was the sniper sniper location that he said in the previous message. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/IKennedys/detailedstats/880513708/pc/

• Patrick
    User

from my friend:

Score/min = 2,720 
    Longest Headshot=1,481.9

my

Score/min = 2,164 
    Longest Headshot=1,488.39

you can see that they are very similar, it was not the use of any benefit, it was just an "armed" thing, so to speak, between us and other players at the time. For this reason you decided that it is suspicious, it is very difficult to achieve this by playing normally, without agreeing with friends

• Patrick
    User

Hi, I've been waiting for an answer for hours, please help me, I need to remove the ban from my account, I really want to play! Most private servers today have your plug-in !!!! Help me

• Patrick
    User

Please help me! This is not fair, I am banned for "Suspicious" status. Not even the appropriate plug-in gets a plausible reason, nobody got me with anything, I need to be released on this anti-trick to be able to have fun playing. I've never been banned by EA, nor any other kind of trick in any game, you can access my steam and origin profiles, a clean game, always played. I was unfairly banned !!!!! Last time a staff got in touch with me was 5 hours ago, imagine you have a game, bought honestly, being off work, wanting to have fun and not being able to because you were banned for suspected status, it makes no sense, please help me!!!!

• Patrick
    User

Regarding matches that or SUSPECT plug-in that I used wrongly to get high score per minute in matches, this is an impression, with several matches in a row, these servers exist for less in the past, and makes the player succeed in quick way to be a character. In print it is possible to analyze that killing was like a server at that moment, it was just a leveling server. Try to open in more detail but it is not possible, I believe it is due to the time, that was 4 years ago.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/733905501847114496/632990235/

• Patrick
    User

If I reset my status, could you release me on the plug-in? I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want to play

• Patrick
    Retired Staff

I can't find any indication of stat padding.

Appeal Denied.