This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DetectiveDowns9
    User
    Member since October 02, 2020

Long story short; I decided to recently get back to battlefield 4 after a friend of mine said he wanted to and we talked about how much fun we had playing it years ago. 

Every server I join says I'm Stats Banned and I get banned from the servers. I believe this was the doing of the person who breached my account a few years back and was the reason I had to appeal to get it back. Some research landed me here and I even found the game of the person getting an absurd amount of kills and headshots; it's what someone used to ban me I suppose. 

I would like to get back to playing if I can get unbanned and I have the email showing my account getting recovered as evidence that it wasn't me playing. I even have a email of russian-based origin asking me for a password reset from the person who breached my account. 

Sorry if this is badly placed or not worded well, I've never done a ban appeal before and not quite sure what you'd be looking for. Please let me know if there is more evidence I can show to support this claim. 

Edit: I didn't notice the images didn't post. Here is the supporting evidence. https://imgur.com/a/XSTIdKT

• DetectiveDowns9
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Discord Appeal Denied.