This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • flash2ammo
    User
    Member since August 09, 2018

"

I went through around 2000 battlereports. According to your battlereports, I found 62 confirmed kills with AN-94.

So 47 kills and many headshots ( 32 minimun, 47 maximum ) are missing in your stats, and I found nothing showing that these stats result from stat-padding, so the overall HSKR on AN-94 is abnormal enough to issue an ban on.

I'm still discussing with other admins about your case.

Riotranz
    Thank you for your work. Whether I can unblock it or not, your attitude towards this work is really worth learning. Thank you for your work.

• flash2ammo
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Although they are all indirect evidence, you have stat-padded in the past and there's nothing else suspicious except for those missing AN-94 stats.

Your case is set to INVESTIGATING now, which means your ban is not completely lifted but you should be able to join BF4DB protected servers again in the meantime. 

I'll try to come to an conclusion asap.

• flash2ammo
    User
    Member since August 09, 2018

"

Although they are all indirect evidence, you have stat-padded in the past and there's nothing else suspicious except for those missing AN-94 stats.

Your case is set to INVESTIGATING now, which means your ban is not completely lifted but you would be able to join BF4DB protected servers again in the meantime. 

I'll try to come to an conclusion asap.

Riotranz
    Thank you for your work! You are too responsible for the work, thank you and your team for their contribution to Battlefield 4. I am so happy that I can play Battlefield 4 with my friends on the server I like. Thank you very much

• flash2ammo
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Ban lifted due to no direct evidence of hacking combined with several stat-padding activities.

APPEAL APPROVED